Arizona RN Referral Bonus
Got RN friends in Arizona? Refer them to NurseIO, and if they jump in and work two shifts this August, you’re scoring big with a sweet $200 double referral bonus! Any clinician can refer an RN, but your referrals do have to be RNs in Arizona to qualify! Double the fun, double the rewards – spread the word and let’s make August awesome!
NurseIO has made it easy to refer a friend or colleague and get paid for doing so! Share your QR code or link via SMS, Email, or other channels, and watch as they progress through the signup process. Once they complete two shifts, you’ll get paid!
How It Works
- Refer a colleague
- Send your referral link to a clinician and make sure they sign up for the NurseIO app.
- Track their progress
- You can track when they sign up for the app, complete their first shift, and more!
- Get Paid
- Earn a cash bonus after your referral completes their first two shifts!
Arizona RN Double Referral Bonus Rates
Create the career you want and reap the benefits of NurseIO!
- Gain freedom and flexibility as an independent contractor without being tied to an employer. No minimum or maximum hours required.
- Earn more money working flexible shifts and stay in charge of your income with same-day pay.
- Whether you’re looking to pick up extra shifts on the side or turn it into your main gig, you call the shots!
- Never worry about getting vacation requests denied. Don’t want to work nights, weekends, or holidays? Simply don’t schedule yourself.
- Keep variety in your career by choosing shifts at different facilities nearby, or stick to your local favorites.
- Prevent burnout and enjoy a better work-life balance with the ability to work at your own pace and prioritize what you value most!
Per Diem Nursing and Healthcare Jobs Wherever You Are
NurseIO is the leading resource for flexible nursing jobs and healthcare shifts. Search by role, from nursing jobs to caregiver, behavioral health, and post-acute care positions. Find shifts that meet your expertise conveniently located right where you live. Don’t see shifts in your area right now? Don’t worry! We are expanding, and as shifts become available in your area, you will be the first to know!